I represent clients in divorce proceedings, adoption matters, child custody/visitation disputes, domestic violence proceedings, and child and spousal support matters. I also draft qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs), separation/settlement agreements, prenuptial agreements and prepare deeds. In addition, I counsel individuals and families on estate planning issues, including preparing wills, trusts, powers of attorneys and advanced medical directives, and I handle probate administration.
- “I was very, very satisfied with the legal service I received from Ms. Hunt for the following reasons:
- Any time I called her she would always take my call and if she was unavailable would always return my call promptly.
- Whenever I sent her an e-mail she always responded promptly with a detailed and understandable response.
- She was always on time for our meetings and was always well prepared.
- Whenever she was unavailable her two assistants were always very helpful.
- The thing that I was most impressed with was how well she kept me informed. Everything she did was documented and a copy was always sent to me. I was never in the dark. Yes, I would recommend Ms. Hunt to anyone.”
I currently serve on the Board of Trustees for The African Art Museum of Maryland, the Board of Adoptions Together and the Board of the Howard County Women’s Bar Association. I am a former member of the Board of Directors for the Maple Lawn Homeowners’ Association and I founded the Maple Lawn Women’s Networking Group. I am also a graduate of the 2018-2019 Leadership Premier Howard County class.